The market for LED traffic signs and signals is a testament to the emergence of Aldridge Traffic Systems Pty Ltd. and Alphatronics NV as key market players
Download a free sample
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the epidemic’s immediate impact is varied. While a few industries will see lower demand, many others will remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research covers all of your needs, as our research reports include all predictable market scenarios, including pre and post COVID-19 analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by product, which segment is the market leader?
LED traffic lights dominated the market in 2020 and will continue to maintain their dominance during the forecast period.
- What is the key driver of the market?
The increase in investment in the development of road infrastructure is particularly stimulating the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 4%.
- What is the main challenge?
Improper installation and malfunction of road signs and signals may hamper the growth of the market
- What is the size of the APAC market?
31% of the growth will come from APAC.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get
the third for free.
See a market overview before you buy
Related Information Technology Reports include:
Biometric Point of Sale Terminal Market by Technology and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Ethernet Switches and Routers Market by Product, Application, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Distribution Automation Solutions Market by Solution, Deployment, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Surface Inspection Market by System and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aldridge Traffic Systems Pty Ltd., Alphatronics NV, ARCUS United States Inc., DG Controls Ltd., European Safety Systems Ltd., Econolite, Envoys Electronic Pvt. Ltd., Federal Signal Corp., General Electric Co. and SWARCO AG are some of the major players in the market. The increased investments in the development of road infrastructure and the growing adoption of LED traffic lights will provide immense opportunities for growth. To make the most of opportunities, market sellers should focus more on growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs market is segmented as follows:
- LED traffic lights
- LED traffic signs
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44599
LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. The LED Traffic Signs and Signals Market report covers the following areas:
- LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs Market Size
- LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs Market Trends
- Industry analysis of the LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs Market
This study identifies the increase in traffic accidents as one of the major reasons for the growth of LED traffic signs and reports the growth of the market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has a direct impact and
Market research reports indirectly impacting COVID-19.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research studies
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
LED Traffic Signs and Traffic Signs Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Road Signs and Traffic Signals market over the next five years
- Estimated LED Traffic Signs and Signals market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the LED traffic signs and signals market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details of the factors that will challenge the growth of LED signage boards and signal market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- LED Traffic Lights Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- LED Signs Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Industry risks
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Aldridge Traffic Systems Pty Ltd.
- Alphatronics SA
- ARCUS United States Inc.
- DG Controls Ltd.
- European Safety Systems Ltd.
- Electronic Envoys Pvt. Ltd.
- Federal Signal Corp.
- Societe Generale Électrique.
- Swarco AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]