Why China is Seeing Upward Growth in Intelligent Traffic Management Systems – Exclusive Study by Fact.MR
250-Page Intelligent Traffic Management System Market Research by Fact MR, a Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The latest industry analysis by Fact MR predicts that sales of Intelligent Traffic Management System will grow at propelled CAGR through 2031 as automotive sales gradually recover across the world. The report aims to present an overview of hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also offers recommendations to help businesses prepare for unforeseen challenges.
Market intelligence research therefore includes demographic analysis so that market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales prospects in more than 20 countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to help companies create winning strategies for the future.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=319Intelligent traffic management systems have dramatically revolutionized the way road traffic is managed. Fact.MR recently released a market report, forecasting a valuation of US$17.75 billion by 2021-end. By the end of the assessment period 2021-2031, the market is expected to reach US$34 billionrecording a CAGR of 6.7%. The demand for integrated urban traffic control will grow the most, at a CAGR of 7%.
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Intelligent Traffic Management System market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Intelligent Traffic Management Systems market across various industries and regions.
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Fact.MR Latest Report Provides Detailed Analysis of Intelligent Traffic Management System Market
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and Intelligent Traffic Management System Market growth. traffic.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=319
Key Segments Covered
- type of product
- Integrated city traffic control system
- Variable / dynamic message signs
- Emergency Response Systems
- Border control system
- Electronic toll system
- Parking management system
- Violation and measurement systems
- Tunnel management system
- Highway management system
- Other systems
- Type of expense
- Infrastructure companies and PPPs
- Federal and provincial government
- Industries and commercial enterprises
- Traffic controllers and signaling
- Surveillance cameras
- Video walls
- 3D simulators
- Graphic workstation
- Detectors and sensors
- Other components
Full access to this exclusive report is available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/319
Key insights from market research
- Integrated city traffic control systems will see the fastest growth, with a CAGR of 7%
- Demand for emergency response systems will remain strong, with a growth rate of 5% through 2031
- By component, traffic controllers and signals will account for 1/5th of the global market share
- The United States will be a leading market, expected to generate revenues worth US$4.5 billion by 2021
- China will be an emerging region, capturing a 45% revenue share from 2021 to 2031
“Increasing traffic load on global roads and commensurate increase in road accidents and collisions are prompting automakers to equip automobiles with highly advanced intelligent traffic management systems,” comments an analyst from Fact. .MR.
Prominent players are adopting innovative approaches such as revolutionary marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers and acquisitions.
- In May 2021, mobility solutions provider Q-Free announced the sale of its parking division to unit executive vice president Dave Radford.
- In January 2021, Dahua Technology, one of the world’s leading providers of video-centric smart IoT solutions and services, launched: WizSense/WizMind series which focuses on delivering the value of AI; HDCVI 6.0 Plus which offers continued advancements in over-coax technology, and Full-color 2.0 which delivers excellent performance in extreme low-light conditions, driving innovation towards an AIoT future.
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR-
Benefits of the report and answers to key questions
- Smart Traffic Management System Business and Brand Share Analysis: The report offers in-depth analysis of the Intelligent Traffic Management System brand share to estimate the percentage of the market covered by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies
- Intelligent Traffic Management System Historical Volume Analysis: The report offers a comparative analysis between the historical sales of Intelligent Traffic Management System and the forecasted sales performance in 2021-2031
- Intelligent Traffic Management System Category and Segment Level Analysis: Fact MR presents a comprehensive analysis of the factors driving sales growth in key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and offers valuable insights for identifying sales prospects locally and regionally.
- Intelligent traffic management system consumption by demographics: To provide informed recommendations, the report studies consumer behavior and consumption habits. Demographic analysis aims to help companies better understand consumer preferences and design their product and market strategies around them.
- Post-COVID consumer spending on intelligent traffic management system: The Fact MR market research study carefully the spending behavior of consumers post COVID-19. It measures how dominant trends have influenced their behavior, subsequently impacting their purchasing power
More valuable insights into Intelligent Traffic Management System Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the Intelligent Traffic Management System market, sales and demand of the Intelligent Traffic Management System, analyzing the forecast statistics up to 2019 and beyond. . The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
Check out Fact.MR’s comprehensive automotive coverage:
Ground Support Equipment Tire Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Rack Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Shaft Market– Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, while our global headquarters are in Dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-mail: [email protected]
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates